If you are about to become a father, it’s necessary for you to deal with some emotional outbursts. There are things which you should never ever say to your wife or the outrage would augment. Know them before it’s too LATE !
- Are you gonna eat all of that? OR Didn’t you just eat ? OR One bowl of Ice-Cream is enough. (Seriously guys, Never comment on our food/cravings)
- Come on, it’s not that painful.
- I think you have already prepared yourself for labor enough, there is no need to research more.
- You look fat/slim then you should be.
- So, how are you planning to lose all the weight?
- You are being unreasonable/ You need to calm down/ You are seriously crying over this. (No SHIT against the Mood Swings, please. They are real.)
- Deciding on the color/type of the crib/clothes again. Pick whatever. I hardly care.
- Why are you so tired always?
- This pregnancy has been hard for me too.
- I am tired of waiting for this baby to come out of you.
- I slept so well last night.
- I know how you feel. (LOL! )
- I don’t think so that feet/hand swelling is normal.
Do you think we missed out on something? Let us know in the Comments Section below and help other Dads get through their journey peacefully too.